Thanks for stopping by our FAQs page! Click below to find answers to all your questions about running our fundraiser or placing an order. If you don’t see an answer to your specific question, please contact our customer support team and someone will get back to you promptly.
Questions About Running Our Art Fundraiser
- We accept artwork up to 12″ x 17″
- Extensive ordering options, making it easier for all to participate
- Tiles for Legacy walls offered in a variety of sizes and finishes
- Every student in our Online Art Fundraiser receives 6 FREE trading cards!
See our Why Choose Us page for more reasons why we are the best art fundraiser!
- Online only: receive products sooner
- Online and Paper: easy ordering for all
- Portfolio Art Program: art and orders turned in at the same time
Add a tile wall to any of these options!
- Digital graphics for Facebook, email blasts or website
- Posters to display at your school
- Announcement flyers for every student if requested
- Product samples if requested
Questions About Placing An Order
General Ordering Questions
- On-time fundraising orders will arrive at the school by the delivery date on your order form.
- Orders shipped to home will arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
Art Fundraising Orders
Parents can also attach new art to a general order form (provided by your school’s SilverGraphics coordinator) and submit art and order by the paper order deadline for your school.
Independent Orders (non-fundraising)
- Upload new artwork
- Order from art in your account
- Order form archived art (we have art on file since 2005!)