Turn student artwork into the best fundraiser ever!
Give parents a way to take home a memory of their child’s school year. Just send us your student artwork. We’ll turn it into mementos parents will treasure! There is something very special about kids’ art. Each creation is unique, a snapshot of a point in a child’s life. Our fundraiser replicates student art so it can be enjoyed, displayed, shared, and cherished for years to come. With over 50 products to choose from, there’s something for everyone!
School Art FundraiserOur creative art fundraiser is a welcome tradition in schools across the country. With online ordering, profits starting at 33%, and free trading cards for every student, our art fundraiser is one of the most popular school fundraising ideas available. with features like...
- Zero upfront fees
- Artwork accepted in a variety of sizes and mediums
- Order forms customized with student artwork
- Free marketing support: –product samples –announcement flyers –digital images for your social media
- Online and paper ordering
- Ship to home options
- Free shipping to school on qualified orders
- Complimentary trading cards for every student
- Dedicated customer support
- 5% added profit with 45% participation (min. 150 orders)
- Product delivery 2 to 3 weeks after receiving your orders
- Free digital images of all student artwork
Legacy Tile WallsA wall of tiles can beautify your school, showcase student talent, commemorate a graduating class, inspire school spirit, and celebrate creativity. SilverGraphics is the ONLY art fundraiser company that offers a wide variety of tile sizes and finishes to create unique tile exhibits at your school or business! Run a tile wall fundraiser at your school and involve your community in one of the best school fundraising ideas around! more about our tiles...
- Multiple tile sizes including 4×4, 6×6, 6×8
- Finishes including matte, satin, high gloss
- Dye sublimation technology for vibrant image transfer
- Option to add a tile line to your order form
- Price point determined by your school
Beautiful KeepsakesSilverGraphics transfers student artwork onto beautiful collectibles for schools to sell to friends and family. Parents love collecting our products personalized with their children’s artwork. Each product tells a story about the artist and inspiration behind his/her creation, making them treasures to collect and share for years to come. more about our products...
- Over 60 products to choose from
- Products refreshed every year to keep your art fundraiser exciting
- Eco-friendly and USA made products available
- Variety of price points
- Rigorous testing for quality and durability
It all starts with the awesome art!
SilverGraphics fundraiser supports students’ creative efforts and self-expression. Because creativity comes in all sizes, we accept a variety of art sizes and mediums, resulting in unique reproductions that kids are proud of and parents love to collect. Art teachers and docents are invited to select the best projects from their curriculum. There’s no extra project required, something art teachers tell us they really appreciate. Guided by talented teachers, students create amazing artwork that translates beautifully on collectibles to treasure and share!
Learn how to plan a successful School Fundraiser
While there’s no secret formula when it comes to school fundraising, there are some key things you can do to ensure the best outcome, and have fun in the process! Please click on the image above to download our FREE Fundraising Guide, “5 Tips for a Successful School Fundraiser” today!
The School Fundraiser with Value!
–Yadira Maravilla, satisfied customer
–Donna Rivers, PTA Chair
–Emily Cartwright, fundraising coordinator
–Hope Regan, art teacherSilverGraphics is a wonderful fundraiser. I am a secondary school teacher and mother of two elementary school children. This fundraiser is perfect for kids of all ages. It is an educationally sound fundraising activity since it taps into kid’s creativity, and the students and families are excited to participate and receive such treasured, personal and artistic items. As a coordinator of this fundraiser, it is very easy. The staff at SilverGraphics are very well organized and helpful. The Special Music School in New York City plans to continue using this company for future fundraising events.”
–Alex Brown, PTA Fundraising Committee