Art Packing Slip
Orders Packing Slip
Product Care Instructions
Join our Coordinator’s Facebook Group to share ideas, ask questions,
and to find out about special promos!
Create Awesome Art!
The #1 factor to influence the success of your campaign is QUALITY ARTWORK! The appeal of final products is largely influenced by the original artwork, which will affect sales!
- Follow our Art Guidelinesto create the best art for your program!
- Gather artwork into folders by class.
- Within each folder:
- Label back of artwork with student name, grade, teacher, school, and arrow indicating orientation (can use initials for teacher and school).
- Sort artwork alphabetically by student’s last name.
- Include a class list, with non-participating students crossed off.
- Fill out the label on each folder, indicating grade, teacher and number of pieces of art.
- Create a ‘Master List’ of folders with grades and teacher names.
- Package art into smallest possible box to preventdamage during shipping.
- Affix UPS label (provided by SilverGraphics) to your box of artwork.
- Ship organized art to SilverGraphics with completedArt Packing Slip.
- FAQs About Art
Promote your fundraiser at in-school events, in student backpacks, email blasts and social media. Keep school staff informed and invite them to turn in art from their own children!
- Use SilverGraphics promotional materials to help you maximize sales:
- Posters (image ?) – two glossy, full color, 18×24 posters
- Sample products (image example of display?)- 8-10 products to be returned once orders are placed.
- Announcement Flyer-for every student.
- Digital Images-for your school website, Facebook
page and email reminders to parents
- FAQs About Generating Excitement
Whether you choose online ordering only, paper order forms only, or a combination of both, your school will receive personalizedorder forms, bundled by class and alphabetized by student, for VERY easy distribution!
- Distribute order forms by the date indicated on your Action Plan. Each child’s artwork, name and class code are featured on both sides of the order form.
***Please advise teachers that order forms are child specific.***
- Remind parents to turn in paper order forms or place orders online by the due date listed on their order form.
- Return paperorders forms to SilverGraphics
- Group by class code
- Alphabetize within each classby student’s last name
- Review for accuracy and copy for your records
- Ship by the due date on your Action Plan with completed OrdersPacking Slip
- Track progress of online orders in the Coordinators Portal (link to sign in).
- Return product samples to SilverGraphics.
- FAQs About Ordering
Delivery and Distribution
Your SilverGraphics products are guaranteed to arrive on or before the ‘Receive Products’ date on your Action Plan.
- A little advance planning will go a long way. Consider how you’ll distribute products and line up your volunteers now.
- We will email you a UPS tracking number when your products have been shipped.
- When your shipment arrives, look for the box labeled “Open Me First” which will include a detailed summary of orders.
- Follow theUnpacking Instructionsenclosed in each box.
- Products will be packaged by student/class for easy distribution.
- Because of the fragility of tiles, cutting boards, artist’s plates and ceramic mugs, we recommend parents pick these items up.
- EVERY student will receive a sheet of 10 Free Trading Cards, (whether or not he/she placed an order) sorted by class for easy distribution.
- FAQs About Delivery and Distribution