EXPRESS ART FUNDRAISER (details)
Our Express art fundraiser is a great option for small groups and schools pressed for time, condensing steps to save about 2 weeks. You will receive Order Forms, customized for your school, but not student-specific, for you to return to SilverGraphics (with artwork attached), featuring:
- full-color photographs of our 50+ art fundraiser products
- prices customized for your school
- detailed ordering instructions
- and for schools participating in our Tile Wall Program, a line offering parents the opportunity to include their child’s art in a Tile Wall display at your school.
Here’s how it works:
SilverGraphics is here to support your art fundraising efforts every step of the way, with timely email reminders, and an online Coordinator’s area with digital images for your website, Facebook page, or email campaign, plus FAQs, extra forms, and much more. And, to jumpstart your art fundraiser, SilverGraphics will ship a Starter Kit with your Order Forms and complementary promotional materials:
- posters to display at your school
- samples to showcase our products
1. Ship Art & Orders Together
- For over 20 years schools have been sending us awesome artwork, using our Art Guidelines to ensure quality reproduction of student masterpieces.
- We accept artwork up to 12”x17” which allows teachers to use their own curriculum.
- Check out our sample Lesson Plans for inspiration.
- SilverGraphics helps you organize your fundraiser with:
- folders to collect art & orders
- a packing slip with labeling instructions
- a pre-paid label to ship art & orders
- All original art is returned with your products at the completion of your art fundraiser.
2. Distribute Keepsakes
- SilverGraphics takes great care to create quality reproductions that parents will enjoy for years! All our products are hand selected and tested for reproduction quality and durability.
- Every box includes easy distribution instructions. Products are:
- packaged individually by student
- grouped by class
- Bonus: SilverGraphics will email you a Dropbox link containing FREE digital images of each student’s artwork.
- Our Product Guarantee: If an item arrives damaged or broken, we will replace it. Guaranteed.
- You will have the option to open an Online Art Gallery for additional sales after your fundraiser is closed!
Creative ways to run our Express Art Fundraiser
There are many creative ways to run our Express Art Fundraiser. Here are a few to consider:
- Create artwork at school and send art and order form home. We suggest that artwork be 9” x 12” or smaller so that the art can make it home and back to school undamaged. Parents who wish to place an order must return art and order form to school.
- Hold an Art Night* at your school where families can come and create art together. Provide paper, art materials, and creative guidance. Have order forms available for parents to complete during the event.
- Run a school-sponsored Art Show*, inviting parents to order products during the event. Parents canplace orders on-the-spot, on one piece of art, or many.
- Attach an order form to student Art Portfolios and let parents select art to return to school with orders attached.
- Send an order form home with SilverGraphics Art Guidelines so that art can be created at home. Parents can have their children create new art or send in a treasured piece of art from home.
*SilverGraphics will send you Order Forms along with sample products and poster for display at your art event!
Read about our Preview Art Fundraiser
Back to fundraising page
Enroll Now Request more info