Preview Art Fundraiser
Our Preview Art Fundraiser is one of the most creative, best fundraising ideas available – generating high participation and profits for schools and nonprofits. This program is ideal for annual fundraisers. It gives parents and family members gift options for the Holiday Season or for Mother’s Day, something they can look forward to and support year after year.
We professionally scan your artwork, showcase it in a private online art gallery (if you choose this option), and create a personalized order form for each student featuring:
- Images of the student’s art for parents to “preview” before shopping
- Full-color photographs of our 50+ products
- Prices customized for your school
- Detailed ordering instructions for paper and online ordering
- And for schools participating in our Tile Wall Program, a line offering parents the opportunity to include their child’s art in a Tile Wall display at your school.
Here’s how our Preview Art Fundraiser works:
SilverGraphics is here to support your art fundraising efforts every step of the way. We offer timely email reminders, and an online Coordinator’s area with digital images for your website, Facebook page, or email campaign. And, to jumpstart your art fundraiser, SilverGraphics will ship you an Art Fundraising Starter Kit with complementary promotional materials:
- Posters to display at your school
- Samples to showcase our products
- Announcement flyers for each student
1. Create Artwork
- For over 20 years schools have been sending us awesome artwork, using our Art Guidelines to ensure quality reproduction of student masterpieces.
- We accept artwork up to 12”x17” which allows teachers to use their own curriculum.
- SilverGraphics helps you organize your Preview Art Fundraiser with:
- folders to collect art
- a packing slip with labeling instructions
- a pre-paid label to ship your artwork
- Check out our sample Lesson Plans for inspiration.
- All original art is returned at the completion of your fundraiser.
2. Maximize Orders
- When you enroll in a SilverGraphics Preview Art Fundraiser, you select the ordering option best for your school:
- Paper order forms only: our traditional program
- Online ordering only: receive products sooner
- Combination Paper & Online: easy ordering for all
- Order Forms arrive with detailed ordering instructions and full-color product photos and descriptions.
- Boost participation and maximize orders with SilverGraphics “Reminder Notice,” encouraging busy parents to place their orders before the deadline.
- Exclusive products are available in your Online Art Gallery (if you choose this option).
- SilverGraphics will do all the order tallying for you and send you a spreadsheet of all orders placed!
Online Art Gallery:
Proudly display your school’s artwork in your own online shop and watch sales grow!
- Easy ordering instructions will be included on every order form
- You will have the ability to track sales online
- Online exclusives mean even more product options
- Your school continues earning profits from late orders and re-orders placed online as long as your shop is open!
See how it works. View a sample online shop. Click on “Place an Order” Enter Access Code: ArtSG
3. Distribute Preview Art Fundraiser Keepsakes
- SilverGraphics takes great care to create quality reproductions that parents will enjoy for years! All of our products are hand selected and tested for reproduction quality and durability.
- Your custom products will ship in 2 weeks or less after we receive your orders.
- Every box includes easy distribution instructions. Products are:
- packaged individually by student
- grouped by class
- Each student receives 6 FREE trading cards of their art, regardless of whether they placed an order!
- Bonus: SilverGraphics will email you (on request) a Dropbox link containing FREE digital images of each student’s artwork.
- Our Product Guarantee: If an item arrives damaged or broken, we will replace it. Guaranteed.
Download Our FREE Fundraising Guide Today!
While there’s no secret formula when it comes to school fundraising, there are some key things you can do to ensure the best outcome, and have fun in the process! Please complete the form below to download our FREE Fundraising Guide, “5 Tips for a Successful School Fundraiser” today! Learn how to:
- communicate with impact
- build a great fundraising team
- achieve great results
Looking for more annual fundraising ideas? Visit our blog where we showcase our best fundraising ideas and tips.